Call for tender – Organisational Development Consultant
The Galilee Foundation is currently in the process of looking for an organisational development consultant to assess the current structures of the Foundation and to make recommendations on how to improve on this. You can download the full Call for Tender here.
Call for Tender – Organisational Development Consultant
After 12 years of existence, and several implemented projects and programmes, we at the Galilee Foundation believe that it is time to take some steps to assess and evaluate the organisation with the aim of developing our internal structure and processes to build a more solid and sustainable one. We would like the consultant to:
– perform an assessment of our current processes;
– provide recommendations on how to improve on these processes;
– devise a coherent guiding action plan and
– assist the organisation with implementing this action plan.
The Galilee Foundation is a grant making Foundation, although it does work closely with its partners who implement our projects. The Foundation has already provided more than 1,100 high achieving Palestinian citizens of Israel, from disadvantaged families, with partial and full scholarships in Israel. We also partner with other organisations in Israel and Palestine such as Baladna, the Yaffa Youth Movement and Mada Al Carmel to implement capacity-building training and workshops for Palestinian youth. We have recently partnered with Al Quds University to provide 10 high-achieving but disadvantaged Palestinians with scholarships. Some of our projects have been running for several consecutive years.
We expect the Consultant to have at minimum:
– a degree in Management Studies, Organisational Development or a related field, with:
– the ability to conduct strategy reviews, assessment, governance, Project Management, HR and MEAL;
– experience in using participatory approaches and innovative techniques, with organisational leadership;
– knowledge in successful fundraising;
– well-versed with Higher Education, preferably in Israel/Palestine;
– excellent analytical and report writing skills;
– Fluent in English;
– At least 7 years demonstrated experience in conducting and facilitating organisational development including feasibility studies and sustainability modelling, for NGOs.
For more detailed information, please download the Consultancy ToR Pack here.
How to apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a response to the terms of reference articulating their proposed understanding, methodology, capacity statement, timelines and CVs of the proposed experts and the budget, by close of business on 10th April 2019. Please add a track record of your previous work and three references that the Foundation can contact.
Responses should be e-mailed to email@example.com with a clear subject heading “Organisational Development – Response to Galilee Foundation ToR”.