UPDATE: Call for Tender MEAL Consultant deadline extended
The Galilee Foundation is currently in the process of looking for a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) consultant to develop an organisational MEAL system and reporting templates for the Foundation, its staff and partners. Terms of reference MEAL Consultancy.
Please note we have extended the deadline to: 31st January 2020
Call for Tender: MEAL Consultant
As we continue to support more implementing partners with their core-funded and project-funded programmes, we need to establish clear and consistent monitoring and evaluation practices that standardise the way in which we measure the impact of the Foundation’s work. We would like the consultant to:
– Design and implement an Organisational MEAL system
– Create standardised reporting templates that measure impact of core and project funded programmes
– Support the Foundation’s partners with understanding the templates and how best to report their impact
The Galilee Foundation is a grant making Foundation, although it does work closely with its partners who implement our projects. The Foundation has already provided more than 1,100 high achieving Palestinian citizens of Israel, from disadvantaged families, with partial and full scholarships in Israel. We also partner with other organisations in Israel and Palestine such as Baladna, the Yaffa Youth Movement and Mada Al Carmel to implement capacity-building training and workshops for Palestinian youth. We have recently partnered with Al Quds University to provide 10 high-achieving but disadvantaged Palestinians with scholarships. Some of our projects have been running for several consecutive years.
We expect the Consultant to have at minimum:
– Proven experience of designing MEAL systems that feed into supporting on-the-ground partners
– Experience of working in education and/or development
– Knowledge and working experience in high-quality report-writing based on accurate findings
– Experience of training implementing partners on how best to collect and record data in reports
– Fluency in English and Arabic is desirable
For more detailed information and expected deliverables, please download the full call here.
How to apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a response to the terms of reference articulating their proposed understanding, methodology, capacity statement, timelines and CVs of the proposed experts and the budget, by close of business on 31st January 2020. Please add a track record of your previous work and two references that the Foundation can contact.
Responses should be e-mailed to email@example.com with a clear subject heading “Tender for MEAL Consultancy”.