How it works for you
Payroll Giving is a really simple way to make a regular donation to us. All you need to do is choose an amount you’d like to donate every month and we receive a tax-free donation from your salary. You can give as much as you like, and change or cancel your donation at any time. All you need to do is simply inform your payroll department of any changes.
How your donation helps
It costs us £2500 to provide one student with a scholarship per academic year. Your regular donation could help a student get the education they need and learn about their culture too:
- £50 could go towards a trainer’s fees to teach student’s about their cultural heritage.
- £100 could fund a Career Preparations workshop.
- £1500 could fund a partial scholarship for one academic year.
How it works for employers
Payroll Giving is a tax-free way for your staff to make regular donations to us through your pay process. It’s simple to set up and an is a great way to support your employees’ charitable giving:
- It’s easy and convenient, coming straight from their pay packet.
- It’s tax efficient and costs less to give more.
- There is no limit on the size of the gift.
- Donation amounts can be changed or stopped at any time simply by informing your payroll department.
Benefits of payroll giving for your business:
- Boosts staff morale and motivation, which aids retention and recruitment.
- Enhances your business’ charitable giving, with little effort or cost to you.
- Enables you to monitor the level of charitable giving that your business has helped achieve.
What are the next steps?
Get in contact with us or reach out to a Payroll Giving agency
- Contact a Payroll Giving agency to set up a scheme.
- Make deductions each time you run payroll. The donation will be taken from your employees’ pay before tax but after National Insurance.
- Send the donations to your agency – they’ll pass them on to the chosen charities.
- Ask your agency any questions you or your employees have about the scheme.
- Contact us to let us know how we can support you: email@example.com/